About the job
Visa Intelligence Consultancy LLP is a one-stop solution for immigration and visa procedures for various countries such as Canada, Australia, Germany, and many others. We have a dedicated team of professionals who provide guidance and consultation to every client depending on their needs. Whether it’s for a holiday break, a job overseas or resettlement, we provide consultation and guidance to help with immigration and visa formalities.
The Immigration Consultant will be responsible for handling day-to-day client inquiries related to visa and immigration issues. The consultant will also be responsible for reviewing and assessing immigration documents, preparing visa applications, and reviewing client profiles. This is a full-time on-site position, located in New Delhi.
- Strong knowledge of immigration laws and visa policies
- Experience in consulting and client management
- Ability to analyze and evaluate complex information related to global immigration
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Adaptability and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Experience in immigration and visa consulting is preferred.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-