Vandana Shah and Associates is looking to hire senior lawyers in Mumbai.
About the Advocate
Vandana is famous and among the top female divorce lawyers based out of Mumbai and Pune. She is also an author, columnist and Social Entrepreneur on whom the BBC has made a documentary ‘Invisible Women of India’ which was broadcast worldwide on International Women’s Day. She is also the author of the bestseller ‘Ex Files’, The Story of my divorce-published by Penguin under the Shobhaa De imprint, which has been launched by the Hon’ble Attorney General of India Mr Mukul Rohatgi and the Hon’ble Chief Justice of Mumbai High Court. It has been endorsed by Lord Meghnad Desai, and PadmaVibhushan Sonal Mansingh and it looks at divorce through a humorous lens.
- Senior lawyers with experience in family court, criminal matters and public interest litigation cases;
- Must have conducted trials also;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent command of English and Marathi;
- Good drafting skills and the ability to appear before a court and present matters before the judge;
- Preferably residing in western suburbs.
Rs. 6,00,000 lakhs per annum.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-