About Upscale Legal
Upscale Legal is a multi-service law firm catering to the needs of various corporate houses, financial departments, government institutions and independent clients by handling their legal issues and concerns. Their committed team of lawyers deal with various legal issues and majorly specialize in corporate commercial laws and transaction management. They are preferred by their clients as much for their in-depth knowledge as for their solution-driven approach. They also specialize in start-up advisory and provide new business houses with requisite legal assistance.
Senior Legal Associate
- Prepare appropriate legal documents for corporates and clients.
- Represent clients in legal proceedings.
- Protect the clients against legal risks and violations.
- Conducting due diligence and legal audit
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the client.
- Guide clients on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-