- Should have good workable knowledge of MSAs/NDAs/SOW/Amendments/Termination Letters/Order Forms.
- Knowledge of IT contracts will be an added advantage.
- Perform various contracting activities from pre-signatures to post-signatures and from low to medium to high complexity tasks / contract review.
Client Management and Reporting:
- Understand client requirements and respond to them in accordance with their requirement with minimum deviations from SOPs/Guidelines.
- Able to communicate with client effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Should possess knowledge of basic contracting terms and provisions and be able to provide legal resolutions keeping in mind the client’s interest.
- Ensure adherence to Turn Around Time.
- Build a strong working relationship with clients based on faith, trust, and performance. Robust daily interaction with clients – calls, video calls, in person (when possible).
- Ensure a zero-surprise and accountable relationship with clients.
- Ensure compliance with client contracts and exceed client expectations.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to express ideas in a crisp and precise manner.
- Ability to articulate and lead conversations through preparedness and anticipation.
- Good listening skills: allowing everyone in the team the room to participate and challenge thoughts and ideas.
- Graduate or postgraduate in Law.
- Any technical accreditations like Company Secretaryship, PMP certification or Six Sigma certifications will be an advantage.
- Stretch occasionally to meet client requirements.
- Willingness to travel on client related work internationally when required. Must have a valid passport.
- Adhere to UnitedLex and Client confidentiality and information security policies.
- Operate in a work window of 9 hours based on US based clients’ requirements for having certain amount of overlap in shift timings.
- COVID work environment: If working from home, must have a quiet working environment with a broadband connection with a minimum of 4mbps speed.
- Telephone and broadband reimbursement as per company policy.
- All specific company policies to apply without exception.
- Compulsory adherence to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 guidelines.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses, and breaches
UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
We create solutions that uniquely solve challenges, ranging from basic to bet-the-company. We fuse legal pedigree with business pragmatism and an overriding focus on our clients. We think holistically: We guide, design, implement, and financially commit to the innovative strategies and solutions we provide.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
Link to Apply
Editor: Mudit Jain
For regular updates, join us: