ABOUT THE COMPANY
Twin Health invented the Whole Body Digital Twin to help reverse and prevent chronic metabolic diseases, improve energy and physical health, and extend lifespan. We combine advanced technology and medical science to heal the most complex and dynamic system of all—the human metabolism. Twin is headquartered in California, USA and Chennai, India.
- Job Designation: Legal Associate
- Job Location: Chennai
- Experience: 3+ years
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide array of commercial contracts, direct purchasing agreements, partner agreements, procurement agreements, master agreements, services agreements, nondisclosure agreements, consortium agreements and others, predominantly with respect to India.
- Reviewing tender documents, bids, and contract documents for risk analysis and mitigation steps, and accordingly responding to the bids, where necessary.
- As Company Secretary participated in various meetings of boards, committees and management bodies; preparing the agendas and minutes of such meetings within strict time periods.
- Updating local registrar of companies to reflect corporate changes and ensuring all requisite filing is completed.
- Compliance with relevant local legislation and regulation, including timely filing of forms and returns with the MCA/ROC, preparation and maintenance of books and records.
- This position will have regular interactions with and opportunities to collaborate within, and beyond, the global
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university with 3+ years of experience preferably with recent experience in the health startup sector.
- Membership with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India is a must.
- Impeccable integrity – ethical and honest in all respects
- Excellent interpersonal skills. An individual who can work with a range of internal and external business and legal professionals across the organisation, manage multiple priorities and projects with firm deadlines, and influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong such as legal research, document drafting, advice preparation, client liaison, negotiation abilities and file management. Good knowledge of and strong foundation in commercial law and contract negotiations.
- A business-oriented, practical and balanced approach, is required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver tasks within set deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.