About the Organization
The world’s best businesses know that potential customers can be anywhere. TransPerfect helps our clients to be everywhere. With global headquarters in New York and offices in 104 cities across six continents, TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and related technologies.
The Junior Associate will be responsible for evaluating and interpreting electronic documents for relevancy and privilege with utmost care of quality on document review projects. This is 3-month contract employment with a possible performance-based extension to a permanent role.
- Performing first-line review for relevancy and privilege on document review projects for high-profile clients and complex cases
- Ability to grasp complex subject matters
- Ensure jobs are completed according to the client and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are met
- Identify Key documents, log them in review tool and communicate that to the Team Lead
- Focus on accuracy and first-time right approach to avoid any rework.
- Perform other special tasks or duties when required
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Available to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Team player and helps in creating positive team environment.
- Attention to detail and good analytic skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Law (LL.B)
- Understanding of eDiscovery and Document Review Projects
- 0-1 year of eDiscovery experience (Freshers are welcome to apply)
- Good oral and written communication
To apply, CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-