The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic litigation.
About the Role
Position: Litigation Associate
Duration: Full time
- As a Litigator at CLPR, you will be required to work on constitutional law cases relating to their focus areas of gender and caste-based discrimination, disability law and transgender rights.
- Draft writ petitions, appeals, applications and other pleadings.
- Brief and assist senior advocates at CLPR.
- Appear in the High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Carry out research for the cases.
- Undergraduate degree in law and enrolled with the Bar Council.
- Master’s degree in law (preferred).
- Exceptional research, drafting and writing skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in litigation in the High Courts or Supreme Court.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send two writing samples, a statement of purpose along with their updated CV to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.