About the Organization
In India, one of the most well-known full-service law firms is Singhania & Partners LLP (Ed. 1999).Reputable legal directories, including Chambers and Partners, Legal500, Indian Business Law Journal, Benchmark Litigation, and Asialaw Profiles, have given the firm their highest recommendations in a variety of practise areas, including corporate-M&A, banking & finance, projects and energy, intellectual property, and employment law.Major Indian firms as well as Fortune 500 companies are among the clients of Singhania & Partners.
In addition, we represent a large number of private clients for investments in tech start-ups and initiatives as well as wills and estates.Numerous ministries, government agencies, and public sector organisations seek the firm’s advice.Singhania & Partners has developed a reputation as “Experts in Construction Disputes Advisory,” among other things, throughout the years. It has a successful track record of defending regulatory bodies, construction businesses, consultants, and contractors before domestic and international arbitration tribunals. The majority of the professionals and clients have been working with the business for a considerable amount of time, which is indicative of the firm’s dedication to serving as a trusted advisor to its priceless associates and clientele.
Practice leaders and associates from Singhania & Partners frequently discuss current legal problems in reputable fora. Many attorneys have written chapters for well-known legal journals and books. It goes without saying that Singhania & Partners is a top employer in India for both newly graduated lawyers and seasoned legal professionals.
About the Responsibilities
Vacancy for Sr. Associate (Arbitration & Litigation). Desired Experience Level- 4-7 Years.
- Ability to lead a team of associates.
- Excellent writing, research, and independent drafting abilities for statements of claims, applications, petitions, statements of defence, and rejoinders.
- appearances before district commissioners, high courts, special land acquisition officers, and city civil courts.
- Additionally, the candidate should be well-versed in managing court-related issues connected to arbitration, such as those involving sections 9, 11, 14, 15, 27, 34, 36, and 37, among others.
- a thorough understanding of the Civil Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act, Indian Contract Act, Consumer Civil Laws, and other business laws as well as the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996.
- experience managing cases including SIAC, ICC, and international arbitration.
- having expertise resolving infrastructure-related issues and understanding the sector.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: –
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.