ABOUT THE FIRM
Saikrishna & Associates is a Tier-1 full-service Firm focusing on Intellectual Property, Telecommunication Media & Technology, Corporate Law & Competition Law verticals backing up the Firm’s other practice areas. Founded in 2001, the Firm’s 19 Partners & Associate Partners as well as 100+ lawyers and Engineers deliver top-notch, & dedicated services to a diverse array of Indian and International clients.
The Firm’s Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Prosecution, and Enforcement teams join with the Commercial, IP, TMT, Corporate & Competition law teams to provide innovative solutions catering to the client’s business and IP objectives. The Firm is highly ranked for its industry and domain-specific expertise basis its industry teams/ practice groups which span the Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications & Electronics, Pharma & Life Sciences, Software & Artificial Intelligence, Automotive, FMCG & Retail, Print-Publishing, Real Estate, and Energy Sectors.
- Designation: Associate (Commercial IP Team)
- PYQ: 1-4 Years
- Qualification: Law Graduates
- Location: Noida Office
- Responsibilities and Experience:
- Drafting and negotiating content acquisition agreements, talent agreements, production agreements, copyright assignment agreements, content licensing agreements, software licensing agreements, etc.
- Prior experience in working with production houses or OTT platforms would be great.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates may email their CVs along with cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ‘Commercial IP – Noida – Associate Position’. The email should be addressed to Madhubani Chakraborty.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.