ABOUT THE FIRM
Saikrishna & Associates is a Tier-1 full-service Firm focusing on Intellectual Property, Telecommunication Media & Technology, Corporate Law & Competition Law verticals backing up the Firm’s other practice areas. Founded in 2001, the Firm’s 19 Partners & Associate Partners as well as 100+ lawyers and Engineers deliver top-notch, & dedicated services to a diverse array of Indian and International clients.
The Firm’s Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Prosecution, and Enforcement teams join with the Commercial, IP, TMT, Corporate & Competition law teams to provide innovative solutions catering to the client’s business and IP objectives. The Firm is highly ranked for its industry and domain-specific expertise basis its industry teams/ practice groups which span the Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications & Electronics, Pharma & Life Sciences, Software & Artificial Intelligence, Automotive, FMCG & Retail, Print-Publishing, Real Estate, and Energy Sectors.
- Designation: Associate (Commercial IP Team)
- PYQ: 1-4 Years
- Qualification: Law Graduates
- Location: Noida Office
- Responsibilities and Experience:
- Drafting and negotiating content acquisition agreements, talent agreements, production agreements, copyright assignment agreements, content licensing agreements, software licensing agreements, etc.
- Prior experience in working with production houses or OTT platforms would be great.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates may email their CVs along with cover letters to email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Commercial IP – Noida – Associate Position’. The email should be addressed to Madhubani Chakraborty.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-