Looking for a legal secretary related to IP opposition and trademark registry e-filing with prior experience of working in a law firm who can assist in office management and general administrative activities. The tasks will include working with attorneys, paralegals and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail-oriented.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Must be able to handle billing software and case management
- Able to keep track of file records and data management
- Should have sufficient experience in transcribing dictations, maintaining calendars and proficient in typing/ shorthand.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-4 years experience, preferably in a law firm
- Must be a Graduate
- Strong organizational and fluent communication skills
- Self-starter Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
For regular updates, join us: