‘PSS Legal’ is recruiting Lawyers specialising and practising in ‘Corporate Transactions’.
Legal Due Diligence, Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Structuring, Restructuring, Capital Markets and Securities, Commercial Contracts and advising on all regulatory matters related to transactions.
- Law Degree from a registered University and enrolment with a State Bar Council.
- Three to fifteen years of post-qualification experience in legal practice.
- An in-depth understanding of corporate law and corporate transactions.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Candidates who meet the above requirements and who are pursuing or have a CS qualification are preferred.
To apply, CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-