About the Organization
Orange & Grey is a full-service law firm with a primary focus on litigation. A Litigation Associate shall be entrusted with the task of managing cases under the guidance of the Partner concerned. The Role of a Litigation Associate is vital in our firm, the success of which depends largely on the dedication, diligence and hard work of the Litigation Associate.
- Drafting of petitions, applications, affidavits, replies etc.
- Doing extensive legal research.
- Appearing before Courts along with senior partners or otherwise.
- Managing the cases of the firm and ensuring that all tasks or steps required to be taken in any case are completed well before the dates of hearing.
- LL.B./ LL.M from a reputed University/College.
- LL.M. is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience in litigation.
- We would desire the candidate to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time should not be a constraint for the candidate.
Kindly share your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-