About the Organization
According to the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act of 1882, the National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust/Trust) is set up by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority) to look after the assets and funds under the National Pension System (NPS) and other schemes that the PFRDA has authorised in the interest of the subscribers.
About the Responsibilities
Candidates who meet the requirements may submit applications for the position of Legal Assistant Manager.
At the bottom of the pay structure, the Officer Grade A position’s total annual CTC, which includes salary and benefits, would be around Rs. 23 lakh.
- For Unreserved, EWS & OBC – INR 1000
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women – Nil
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University/ College recognised by UGC and the Bar Council of India.
- A minimum of two years of relevant post-degree experience
- Candidates must be proficient with MS-Office (Word and Excel) software and have a working knowledge of computers.
- No older than 30 years old.
- Age Relaxations: As of July 31, 2022, a candidate’s age cannot have surpassed that set forth for that position. However, the statutory upper age restriction may be relaxed in the following ways:
- Candidates from Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes may receive a 5-year maximum relaxation if the positions are designated for them;
- candidates from Other Backward Classes who are qualified to take advantage of the applicable reservation applicable to such candidates if the positions are reserved for them may receive a relaxation of up to three years;
- Whether the position is reserved or not, candidates who meet the benchmark disability standard will have their age restrictions lowered by ten (10) years. 13-year age relaxation for OBC candidates who are PwBDs when there are open positions. 15-year age relaxation for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates where positions are designated for SC/ST candidates
- 5 years of relaxation for veterans.
- Candidates who fall under the categories of PwBD, Ex-servicemen, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes would be eligible for a grant of cumulative age-relaxation.
Deadline for Applying
September 20, 2022
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/npstaug22/
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.