ABOUT THE FIRM
MS Law Chambers was set up in 2018 with the blessings of the Late Shri. Ram Jethmalani, and has since, established a brilliant reputation for its integrity and ethical approach, ground-breaking and rational-legal advice, and capability to help its clients successfully tackle complex legal and regulatory. Their mission is to provide outstanding legal solutions in their chosen practice areas with a strong emphasis on ethics. They understand and appreciate the different challenges that their clients face in the current business environment because of technological changes, evolving government regulations, and competitive pressures in the marketplace. They provide a diverse set of legal services to their clients and assist them in meeting these challenges successfully.
- Job Designation: Associates
- PQE: 0-3 Years
- The role involves all aspects of legal practice: preparation of briefs, client interaction, drafting, research, briefing senior counsel, and court appearances.
- Also Looking for Interns from January 2023 onwards. Students in the 4th year ( 2nd year in case of Three year course) or Final year of law will be given preference.
- Location: Nizamuddin East, New Delhi
- Interested candidates can send their applications to email@example.com
- Kindly mention the Post for which you are applying in the subject of the mail.
- Also candidates are requested to mention their Contact Number as well as the address of their residence in the cover letter.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.