About the Job Opportunity
The Contract Review Associate will aid the Lead Contracts Counsel in managing a high volume of agreements and their further processing. Contracts from the various entities and sales representatives will be funneled through this person to legally evaluate which open topics need to be handled by the respective Monotype business units.
For the legal team, the Associate will prepare an initial assessment of the legal topics and their relevance, propose solutions, and resolve some of the issues autonomously. In this role, you will communicate directly with sales managers, representatives and legal counsels handling the individual cases.
The incumbent will continuously evaluate, report on, and optimize the process to ensure an effective and consistent internal contract processing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle electronic management of inbound agreements (license agreements, NDAs, procurement documents etc.)
- Prepare initial legal assessments identifying open issues and the need for input from Monotype’s various business units
- Provide basic legal support to the sales team
- Communicate with sales, sales ops, legal, finance and other business units on open topics and their further processing
- Evaluate inbound agreements, reporting on and optimizing the process
- Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent work experience/certification
- Minimum 1 years’ experience at a law firm or contract management organisation or in the legal department of a company (preferably a software related company)
- Strong understanding of contract law, preferably with practical experience drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Basic understanding of intellectual property law an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organised and responsive
- Excellent or fluent English skills (written and oral) required, German language skills in addition to English an advantage
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Link to Apply-
For regular updates, join us: