About the company
Created by the integration of long-standing organizations dating back to 1911, AtkinsRéalis is a world-leading professional services and project management company dedicated to engineering a better future for our planet and its people. We create sustainable solutions that connect people, data and technology to transform the world’s infrastructure and energy systems. We deploy global capabilities locally to our clients and deliver unique end-to-end services across the whole life cycle of an asset including consulting, advisory & environmental services, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and capital. The breadth and depth of our capabilities are delivered to clients in key strategic sectors such as Engineering Services, Nuclear, Operations & Maintenance and Capital
About the job
Faridabad / Bangalore / Chennai, Indi
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon!
The position will focus on to support the Global Legal Function. The role will have a dual reporting line: functional to the Chief Legal Officer and dotted line jurisdictional to the Head of Legal and Contracts, APAC.
What will you do?
- Support and advice to Linxon in all legal matters (e.g., contract law, corporate law, and antitrust law), except for tax matters. Such support shall be on both a global and domestic basis.
- Work closely with internal Clients and management to maximize projects and minimize risk.
- Train Linxon employees in Linxon internal regulations as well as in legal matters.
- As a pro-active, ethical, business-minded, and out-of-the-box thinker, you will research, advise, prepare, draft, review, comment and/or negotiate complex contractual documents, RFP’s/ Tenders and other relevant legal documentation for local or international EPC projects.
- Provide legal advice and opinions on risks and related commercial issues analysis and assisting in risk management procedures.
- Assist in contract administration, change management, and claims management during project execution.
- Participate in the negotiation process of various contracts with clients, joint ventures, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Interpret laws, decrees, and any other document of a legal nature, ensuring that the interests of the corporation are adequately protected.
- Participate in the application and follow up of the corporations’ policies, procedures, and internal rules.
- Depending on performance, aptitude, and attitude, in the medium term, global mobility could be a possibility.
Experience, Education And Other Required
- Experience of 8+ years, he/she should have preferably worked in an inhouse role in corporate setup or law firm.
- Qualified law graduate from a well reputed university.
- Candidates who have handled EPC Contracts will be ideal for this position.
- Ability to work in cross jurisdictional environments.
- Availability occasionally for travel on need basis within and outside India.
- Ability to provide timely and sound legal advice, and work as part of a team, in a demanding, fast-paced, multi-lingual, and multidisciplinary environment.
- Highly developed commercial, practical and strategic business, and legal sense
- A good communicator, self-motivated, with a commercial, practical, methodical, detail-oriented, flexible, and dynamic approach.
What We Offer
In return, we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits,
- 20 days Privilege Leave, 13 days Emergency leave and 14 Public holidays per year
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
- Global Career Progression Opportunities
When it comes to diversity and inclusion, we see things differently at Linxon – we encourage applications from people of all races, ages, genders, religions, sexual orientations and more – so whoever you are, we hope you’ll see things our way, too.
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects.
As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy, and transportation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-