ABOUT THE FIRM
An IP boutique firm, Lall & Sethi provides services in all south Asian countries including India, Sri Lanka, and Nepal where the firm has its offices. The firm has a strong IT department with its own proprietary IP management software CLICKIPR. The firm has top international brand owners as its clients in virtually every category of business.
- Job Designation: Associate – IP Trademark Prosecution
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Experience: 1+ years
- Number of openings: 2
- 1 opening for 1-4 years of experience for the designation of Associate
- 1 opening for 4-6 years of experience for the designation of Senior Associate
- Conducting Trademark clearance.
- Filing & prosecuting trademarks.
- Handling any trademark opposition & enforcement work, including administrative procedures and litigation.
- Leading/supporting counterfeit enforcement.
- Providing copyright counseling and enforcement.
- Training clients & others in the organization on trademark matters, building awareness on trademark creation and protection.
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing contracts that involve trademarks and copyrights.
- -Maintaining trademark portfolio using the required system to manage the matters and data.
- -Knowing the trademark industry and trends; sharing and implementing standard methodologies.
Interested candidates can send their applications to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.