About the Organization
An IP boutique organisation with offices in India, Sri Lanka, and Nepal that offers services throughout South Asia. The company has a strong IT division with its own own IP management tool, CLICKIPR. The company works with leading multinational brand owners in almost every industry.
About the Responsibilities
We urgently need associates with experience in reputable law firms for IP Trademark Prosecution.
1 Associate position with 1-4 years of experience.
1 position for a Senior Associate with 4-6 years of experience is available.
- handling any trademark opposition and enforcement activity, including any administrative procedures and litigation. conducting trademark clearance. filing and prosecuting trademarks. handling any trademark infringement claims.
- Leading or assisting with counterfeit enforcement.
- Offering advice on and enforcement of copyright.
- educating clients and other team members about trademark issues, including their establishment and protection.
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing contracts involving copyright and trademarks.
- Managing the issues and data with the necessary system to maintain the trademark portfolio.
- Understanding the trends in the trademark market; exchanging and putting into practise common techniques.
- A must is strong verbal and written communication abilities.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – subject line “LinkedIn: IP Trademark Associate / 1-4 years” for candidates with 1-4 years of experience and subject line “LinkedIn: IP Trademark Senior Associate / 4-6 years” for candidates with 4-6 years of experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-