About the Company
King Stubb & Kasiva is an Indian corporate law firm that has developed teams in each practise area to guarantee that their services are of the highest quality. Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata, and Pune are among its offices. Corporate M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration & Litigation), Insolvency, Regulatory, and Labor & Employment issues are some of their key practises. Capital Markets, Competition and Antitrust, Environmental, Food, Information Technology, Infrastructure & Project Finance, IPR, Investment, and Legal Metrology are all areas where the firm has dedicated practises. Litigation, media law, and tax law are some of the areas in which They specialise.
About the Responsibilities
Associates are needed to join their Corporate team in Delhi.
- Must have handled general corporate advising and corporate commercial transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
- Experience of 3 years and LLB/LLM
- Company law, FEMA, SEBI, and RBI regulations, as well as employment and labour laws
- Should have prior experience performing compliance work for businesses.
- Should be able to draught legal documents well.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as a rational and problem-solving attitude to complicated problems.
- Working under duress is a plus
- Marketing and company development expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking abilities.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.