KSK Advocates & Attorneys is looking for Corporate Associates to join their team in Bangalore.
About the organization
King Stubb & Kasiva is a Corporate Law Firm in India that has established teams in every practice area to ensure our services meet the most exact standards. They have their offices in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata & Pune. Their Key Practices include Corporate M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration & Litigation), Insolvency, Regulatory and Labour & Employment matters. The Firm also has dedicated practices surrounding Capital Markets, Competition and Anti-trust, Environmental, Food, Information Technology, Infrastructure & Project Finance, IPR, Investment, Legal Metrology, Litigation, Media Law and Tax.
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private Equity.
- Candidate must be qualified to practice law and must have an LL. B degree;
- Candidate must have knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI, and RBI Regulations, Employment, and Labour Laws;
- Candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to draft complex agreements and conduct extensive legal research;
- Candidate must have strong teamwork abilities, along with the ability to deliver within deadlines;
- Must have good exposure and must stay abreast with legal developments;
- Ability to proactively identify and discuss technical issues with clients while being mindful of firm risk issues.
- Strong marketing and business development skills.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
Please send your CVs to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-