About the Organization
Jubilant Ingrevia Limited a global integrated Life Science products and Innovative Solutions provider is focused on bringing value to its stakeholders in a sustainable manner.
About the Responsibilities
Opening for Director or Associate Director – Legal (Litigation).
Manage the legal and contractual elements of business contracts and related litigation. Support for enforcing contracts with a solid legal and contractual understanding.
As an applicant you are required to: –
- Conversion/Toll/Contract Manufacturing Agreement, Supply and Distribution Agreement, Bank Guarantee, Memorandum of Understanding, Joint Ventures, Partnership, Restructuring, Amalgamations, etc.
- paperwork pertaining to property, a lease, a licence, a sale, and an agreement to buy.
- trademarks, copyrights, confidentiality, IPR privacy, licencing, etc. Transactions and agreements
- Service, SLA, AMC, tax, and so forth.
- Contract workers, unions, labour laws, consulting contracts, service bonds, etc.
coordinating with a variety of outside counsels
- The creation of standard engagement letters and agreements (case wise).
- case files, evidence, and case updates
- Work together with a variety of domestic and international arbitrators, attorneys, and law firms in the relevant fields of the law.
- Cooperation with different investigation authorities under different legislation
centralization of all court cases’ and disagreements’ records
- centralization of all court and conflict records
- Coordination with numerous subsidiaries for contracts, papers, and other evidence pertinent to the dispute or lawsuit will be necessary.
- MIS reports and updates on lawsuits, disputes, and settlements must be prepared.
Law, case law, and judgement changes
- to conduct study on different legal developments
- Informing the business of any important changes to statutes, case law, and rulings that are pertinent to each case
- to organise with the legal counsel.
Presentations and Fundamental Information
- Should be familiar with the court process, the preparation of complaints, and the fundamentals of litigation procedure.
- helping to prepare presentations, reports, summaries, etc.
- Should be familiar with the basics of criminal law, cybercrime, offences, the Weights and Measures Act, and IPR law.
- educational background- LL.B.
- Experience- 12–15 years working in or practising law.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries are preferred, but not required.
- Technical abilities
- thorough understanding of court proceedings at civil, criminal, tribunal, commercial, arbitration, and regulatory agencies in India under various laws.
- exposure to contracts for international business.
- Good interpreting and analysing skills.
- Core Capabilities
- a track record of delicately resolving difficult issues
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and communication skills are required for dealing with Indian lawyers and law firms.
- demonstrates empathy for others, collaborates well in groups, fosters a sense of teamwork, and treats others with respect.
- respects deadlines and exhibits dedication to the company.
- accepts and takes on challenging objectives, puts in extra time when it’s required, and looks for possibilities to advance to responsibilities with greater difficulty.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: –
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.