ABOUT THE FIRM
Jain & Partners is an ace IPR & Corporate law Consultancy firm having immense experience since the year 2001 in the area of IPR laws. It provides services to domestic companies or individuals for their overseas investment and also to foreign companies or individuals for their investment in India in all respects that include Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Foreign Exchange Management Law, Import Export Law and Taxation Law etc. Besides a vibrant and enthusiastic team of young professionals with good academic and practice background, their team of professionals consist of persons with a diverse and rich experience like Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, M.B.As, B.Scs, M.Scs and Lawyers. The Firm has wide experience in handling opposition matters, trademark hearings, filing replies to examination reports, assignments etc. It also deals in patent and copyright matters. Its team involves renowned IPR consultants who have also been faculty in various seminars and query resolution programs for IPR laws.
- Designation: Associate (IP Litigation)
- Experience – Experience of at least 2-3 years in IP Litigation is a must
- The candidate must have the ability to make effective submissions in courts, appear in IP matters in courts and tribunals, drafting and filing of pleadings and suits/complaints in courts
- He must be well versed in drafting of various IP litigation documents
- Having the ability to contribute to other departments of the Law Firm for associated Intellectual Property solvency, advisory, enforcement, etc
- Salary: As per Industry Standards
- Office Location: A-2/238, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
Interested candidates can send their applications with the subject “Application for Associate ( IP Litigation) at Jain & Partners” at the following email id: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.