About the Organization
The International Criminal Court (ICC) looks into cases of genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity, and crimes of aggression and, where necessary, brings individual accusations against those defendants to trial. The Court is a participant in the worldwide effort to abolish impunity, and via the use of international criminal justice, the Court seeks to both hold those guilty of crimes accountable and contribute to their prevention.
About the Responsibilities
The position of Senior Coordinator
As a candidate you are required to:-
- guaranteeing synchronised processes both within and between the prosecution pillars;
- establishing, institutionalising, and utilising standard operating procedures;
- keeping track of, distributing, and sharing best practises while ensuring that they are included into the activities and established practises on the Unified Teams;
- performing and keeping track of legal work’s quality control across the two pillars;
- aid in the implementation of the new framework for united teams, keeping an eye on the efficacy and efficiency of internal procedures;
- Give the Deputy Prosecutor criticism and suggestions on how to improve the Unified Teams’ collaborative spirit and substantive work over time;
- Coordinating training and hiring in support of the unified teams; Advising the teams, the Deputy Prosecutor, and the Prosecutor on strategic and operational matters.
The Hague – NL
It is necessary to have a graduate-level university degree in law, criminology, or a closely related subject. The advanced university degree may be replaced with a first-level university degree and two more years of relevant experience.
A minimum of ten years (twelve years with a first-level university degree) of progressively responsible professional experience in the conduct of complicated criminal investigations is necessary. It is necessary to have expertise leading prosecution teams. Experience in designing organisational culture, functions, and systems, as well as planning and quality control, is advantageous when it comes to the development of managerial functions at the senior level. Working knowledge of other cultures and ethnicities is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge, aptitudes, and skills
Excellent leadership abilities, including the ability to persuade others via the strength of a compelling vision, respect for individuals, and the capacity to identify problems, forge agreement, and produce outcomes; being able to think strategically and put that strategy into practise; outstanding interpersonal abilities and capacity for fostering connections and relationships while reaching the larger objectives; the capacity to combine many management and work domains, analyse, and present massive volumes of information; the capacity to handle unpredictable circumstances; a strong sense of organisation; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of languages
It is necessary to be proficient in either English or French, the Court’s working languages. Working familiarity with the other is regarded as a valuable asset. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish) would be considered an asset.
Deadline for Applying
3rd August 2022
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – http://ow.ly/17Nx50JPj10
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-