ABOUT THE FIRM
IndiaLaw LLP is a Pan-India law firm of more than 2 decades, headquartered in Mumbai with branches in Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Pune and Navi Mumbai. The Firm primarily focuses on the following practice areas: – Corporate & Commercial Litigation – Arbitration & Enforcement – Insolvency & Bankruptcy – Merger & Acquisition – Banking & Finance – Real Estate & Infra – Intellectual Property Rights The Firm has a large client base including several major national and multinational corporates from divergent sectors such as banking, finance, automobile, engineering, information technology, FMCG, retail, hospitality, oil & energy, telecoms, infrastructure, realty, pharma, insurance, logistics etc.
IndiaLaw LLP has openings for 2 legal profiles in a reputed Law firm having pan India presence.
- Job designation: Jr. Associate/Associate, Legal Officer
- Location: Kolkata
- PYQ: 3-5 years
- The candidate should have strong legal knowledge and the ability to handle criminal, civil, and consumer forum matters.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of legal Documentation, Legal Research, Legal Compliance and the ability to manage day-to-day matters in different Courts & follow-ups with clients.
- Candidates are expected to have good written and verbal communication skills and should be flexible in adopting corporate working culture.
- Candidates with prior experience in NCLT will get particular preferences.
- They are also welcoming the current batch of law students for the Internship.
Interested candidates can send their applications along with a cover letter in the body of the email to email@example.com with the subject of the role they are applying for.
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.