To provide legal advice, guidance and support to the Asset Management Entity in India, including review of product documentation, agreements and contracts, litigation, scheme documentation, and such other matters as deemed appropriate from a Legal FIM perspective to ensure that the Group’s exposure to legal risk is managed within the said business. The jobholder assists the Associate General Counsel – INM in managing legal risk across AMIN in accordance with established policies and procedures.
7th March 2023
- Qualified Lawyer
- Knowledge and experience of banking, corporate and securities law concepts and a working knowledge of the laws in the major jurisdictions in which HSBC operates;
- Corporate experience and Compliance experience an advantage, but not essential
- Knowledge of the HSBC Group corporate structures, its business and personnel and a clear understanding of HSBC’s corporate culture;
- Developing Leadership skills;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Lateral thinking/problem-solving.
To apply, Click HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-