GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Site Name: India – New Delhi Jai Singh
Posted Date: Aug 9 2021
The role is to position GSK India as a key player with Government-Policy Makers and Community Representatives at Centre and state level across country. The role ensures GSK plays an active part in shaping the Indian healthcare environment, delivers alignment between the position of the Indian Government and that of GSK on any key issues relevant to GSK’s India’s pharmaceutical operations and builds trust with key internal and external stakeholders, including enhancing our ways of working and the perception of GSK and its products.
– Lead development and implementation of Policy & Advocacy Strategy for GSK in India
– Develop and strengthen the Government Affairs capability.
– Engage with Commercial leads to identify and prioritise Policy & Advocacy issues and lead the development of plans around these issues that are market specific.
– Develop the policy content/material : identify, develop and produce policy material on key issues to support government interactions.
– Build partnerships with local and regional Policy & Advocacy Stakeholders (incl. senior policy-makers, Advocacy Groups, NGO’s, etc.) to support business, build reputation and improve access.
– Build interactions with government affairs colleagues across GSK Government Affairs and provide leadership and focus as appropriate.
– Provide intelligence to the International Leadership team (and India Leadership Team) on Policy trends and activities to identify and support future growth opportunity
– Drive Grant strategy, maintaining ethical and responsible standards and supporting GSK’s reputation.
– Promote and enhance the reputation of GSK India – the business, brands and people through stakeholder engagement and participation and recognition of GSK as a trusted partner in Healthcare Policy.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Graduate / Post Graduate with 15 – 20 Years of experience
- Experience in Government Affairs
- Extensive experience in government organizations
- Experience of implementing and measuring government affairs strategies and programs to support business objectives
- Experience interacting with national, regional and international policymakers
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- LAW degree / MBA
- Successful engagement with policy makers and government activities
- Understanding of political, legal, regulatory and social environment
- Understanding of the political, economic and social sensitivities and practices
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Apply Through this Link
For regular updates, join us: