About the Firm
India-based Goswami & Nigam LLP is a boutique legal firm. They are a team of young, vivacious, and motivated attorneys with experience in company law, corporate advisory, foreign direct investment, cross-border transactions, intellectual property laws, dispute resolution, including alternative dispute resolution, commercial and real estate law, employment and labour laws, and consumer laws. They believe in making investments in resources that help and enable the Firm to deliver the greatest outcomes for its clients. With some of the best legal minds at their disposal, they are a confluence of expertise and knowledge that takes pride in both the calibre of their own work and that of their collaborators.
As a company, they consider their clients to be the key of success. Every day, they work to improve their performance as they add more satisfied clients to their list. In addition to handling clients from a variety of significant industries, they believe in providing all of their clients with solutions that are affordable.
About the Responsibilities
In Gurugram, Haryana, Goswami & Nigam LLP is seeking an associate with 2-4 years of work experience.
As an associate you are required to:-
- The applicant ought to have knowledge of corporate and business transactions law.
- The candidate should be certified to practise law in India and should be well-versed in transactional business concerns.
- Must be self-driven, open to learning, and have a strong command of the English language (both oral and written).
- good analytical and research capabilities, as well as attention to detail
As per industry standards.
- Candidates with previous experience working for IT and real estate organisations will be given preferential treatment.
- capable of practising law in India
- 2-4 Years
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – https://mailto:email@example.com/
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-