ABOUT THE FIRM
Ethos Legal Alliance’s Practise Areas include Disputes Resolution, Insolvency & Restructuring, Banking & Finance, White Collar Crimes, Real Estate, Environment, Direct Tax, and IP Litigation. They have a strength of 10 Associates (and rapidly growing), who are assigned specific practice-wise Courts to attend and appear. They are on a Mission to establish ELA as “The Most Preferred Mid-Size Corporate Disputes Resolution Law Firm” in India by 2025.
- Job Designation: Associate – “Banking Litigation”
- Joining: 03rd Week – November 2022
- Candidates put – up in or nearby the peripheral areas of Mumbai will be preferred.
- Salary: Rs.3,00,000/- PA, which further will depend on the merits of each Application.
- JD: White Collar Crimes, Economic Offences & Commercial Litigation related assignments before Special Courts, Sessions Courts, CMM, DRT, NCLT, HC and SC.
- PQE : 3-4 years of varied exposure to the above assignments
- Location: Fort, Mumbai
- Openings: 2
Interested candidates can send their applications to email@example.com with the subject line “Associate – Banking Litigation” by 10th November 2022 with a brief write-up about past work experience in such assignments.
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-