ABOUT THE FIRM
Ethos Legal Alliance’s Practise Areas include Disputes Resolution, Insolvency & Restructuring, Banking & Finance, White Collar Crimes, Real Estate, Environment, Direct Tax, and IP Litigation. They have a strength of 10 Associates (and rapidly growing), who are assigned specific practice-wise Courts to attend and appear. They are on a Mission to establish ELA as “The Most Preferred Mid-Size Corporate Disputes Resolution Law Firm” in India by 2025.
- Job Designation: Associate – “Banking Litigation”
- Joining: 03rd Week – November 2022
- Candidates put – up in or nearby the peripheral areas of Mumbai will be preferred.
- Salary: Rs.3,00,000/- PA, which further will depend on the merits of each Application.
- JD: White Collar Crimes, Economic Offences & Commercial Litigation related assignments before Special Courts, Sessions Courts, CMM, DRT, NCLT, HC and SC.
- PQE : 3-4 years of varied exposure to the above assignments
- Location: Fort, Mumbai
- Openings: 2
Interested candidates can send their applications to email@example.com with the subject line “Associate – Banking Litigation” by 10th November 2022 with a brief write-up about past work experience in such assignments.
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.