About the Organization
Elevate is a law firm that offers technology, consultancy, and other services to law offices and departments. Customers’ resources and capabilities are extended and made possible by the company’s multidisciplinary staff of legal experts, business experts, and technological experts.
About the Responsibilities
As an Elevate Legal Operations Associate, you will execute legal operations services for our clients using your great care to precision and past knowledge. You will be required to offer operational support for clients while gathering information related to legal issues and upholding compliance with their lawsuit management policies under time constraints. You will assist in creating best practises as the process advances, train new team members, and assist clients with more complex legal operations procedures. If you perform well in this position, the department may offer you more chances in legal operations.
As an associate you are required to: –
- managing a high volume of employment-related issues by gathering essential information from several client systems.
- Possibility of establishing and upholding high standards of expert service.
- Analytical and detail-oriented, always seeking to challenge the current quo or improve processes.
- extremely well-organized and able to manage many projects under pressure.
- enthusiastic about education, willing to develop, and unafraid of new responsibility.
- able to set and achieve goals on their own and work independently.
- strong analytical foundation and desire to pick up new skills
- willing to, if necessary, learn new software packages.
- possess experience with gathering, producing, and conducting legal activities in the context of litigation.
- give the best possible customer service and take pleasure in working in a vibrant, quick-paced workplace.
- are enthusiastic about the prospect of a long-term career path in a rising organisation.
- want to be a part of something innovative and interesting and possess an entrepreneurial mentality.
- To achieve and surpass goals, collaborate both locally and globally.
- Promote best practises for legal operations, examine present practises, and look for ways to make them better.
- Find other opportunities to provide our clients with legal solutions.
- 1-3+ years of professional experience, especially in data gathering, eDiscovery, and legal operations.
- An advantage would be previous experience as a paralegal, legal operations associate, or eDiscovery specialist.
- effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- an ideal bachelor’s degree degree in law from a reputable university
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: –
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.