About the Organization
Eminent lawyers from many professions founded Economic Laws Practice (ELP), a top-tier, full-service Indian legal practise, in 2001. ELP has a unique team of professionals, including lawyers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, economists, and company secretaries, which enables them to provide clients with services that seamlessly combine their various fields of competence. When compared to other law firms in India, ELP has the distinct benefit of providing substantial skill sets throughout the whole range of transactional, advising, litigation, regulatory, and tax matters. Their areas of expertise include Banking & Finance; Competition Law & Policy; Corporate & Commercial; Data Protection; Defence & Aerospace; Hospitality; International Trade & Customs Policy; Litigation, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution; Policy & Regulation; Private Equity & Venture Capital; Projects, Infrastructure & Energy; Real Estate; Securities Law and Capital Markets; Tax; Technology, Media & Telecommunications; and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code; Corporate Governance amongst others.
About the Responsibilities
For our Delhi-based Competition Law & Policy team, we are currently looking for a lawyer with 1 to 4 years of professional experience.
As an associate you are required to:-
- Experience handling the full spectrum of competition law issues (cartels, abuse of dominance, mergers, and other competition law advisory)
- Strong communication and drafting skills in relation to matters concerning competition law
- Strong research skills
- Must be an enthusiast for competition law
- Must be able to work well with a close-knit team
- Must be self-driven and should take on responsibility for publications and other team / firm initiatives
- Association with projects like competition law journals, blogs, podcasts, etc. will be given the appropriate weight.
- 1 to 4 years of work experience
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-