Economic Laws Practice are currently seeking a lawyer (𝟬 𝘁𝗼 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲) for their 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝘄 & 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘆 team in Delhi.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidates with prior experience in the area of competition law will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Must be a competition law enthusiast
- Must be able to work well with a tight-knit team
- Must be self-driven and should take up responsibilities for publications and other team / firm initiatives
- Association with initiatives such as competition law publications / online blogs/ podcasts, etc., will be given due weightage.
Interested candidates may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-