About the Organization
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, they take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. They leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and their domain knowledge and technical expertise to solve complex business problems.
We are looking for Cyient’s next Legal Counsel, who will work in the General Corporate & Compliance function across regions. The position will be located in our Madhapur office at Hyderabad and will report to the Head of Legal & Compliance for ROW. We are a dynamic, friendly, and down to earth bunch of lawyers who love what we do – so we are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who can work as a team player and communicate exceptionally well. Cyient operates in 19 jurisdictions globally and the legal team provides support across the globe.
- Perform various legal activities per the legal profession’s established standards to protect the organization’s reputation and business interests and help ensure it complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide legal advice within area of expertise to functional or operational area managers to ensure their activities, policies, business practices, and transactions comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Analyze and interpret case law, court reports, and proposed and existing laws and regulations to prepare technical reports on how they impact the organization’s operations.
- Prepare legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters (e.g., loans, leases, purchase agreements, acquisitions, divestitures, and employment contracts) to protect the organization’s legal and business interests.
- Review and approve public statements from a legal standpoint to identify, anticipate and mitigate legal risks.
- Conducting regulatory research on compliance subjects, working on HR policies on legal aspects of the same.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well independently as well as in a cross-functional team and build rapport and trust with internal clients.
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate time zones around the world.
- A positive outlook and ability to work well with peers.
- Inhouse lawyer having 2-4 years PQE.
- Preference shall be given to candidates from IT backgrounds.
Skills & Experience
Corporate Law, Law, Legal Consulting, Legal Practices
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
EXPLORE MORE SUCH OPPORTUNITIES HERE!
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-