About the Organization
The established Chambers having a track record of success in the legal services sector. Strong legal professional with expertise in litigation, management, legal advice, and team leadership. The Chamber places a priority on upholding the fundamentals of legal ethics while also giving Associates and Interns a successful trajectory. By distributing legal and professional information through diverse resource persons who have made their imprint in society, being coordinator of the Beyond Law CLC contributes to empowerment, enlightenment, and enrichment.
About the Responsibilities
Chandigarh has vacancies for Associates and Junior Associates. Advocates with 2-3 years of litigation experience would be preferred.
As an associate you are required to: –
- Advocacy, Drafting, and Law research
As per industry standards.
- Applicant has knowledge of a variety of legal topics, particularly those related to labour, consumer protection, corporate and commercial law, arbitration, land acquisition, and service legislation. good interpersonal and persuasion skills. drafting expertise.
- Researching case law must be strong.
- the capacity to interact and manage situations without much supervision.
- Hindi and Punjabi must be understood.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: –
email@example.com WhatsApp no 9872503300
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.