ABOUT THE FIRM
Chandhiok & Mahajan, Advocates, and Solicitors are one of the fastest-growing firms in India with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru. The firm is a culmination of the belief of its founding partners in providing a multi-disciplinary and solution-based approach to their client’s legal needs. With a strong and effective presence in both international and national markets, they provide skilled support to some of the largest domestic and multinational corporations, government institutions, restructuring and insolvency professionals, financial institutions, private equity, and venture capital funds, and promoter groups.
- Job Description: Associate – Banking & Finance
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Experience: 2 years
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- LLB (3 years or 5 years)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience at a top-tier law firm
- The role requires experience in handling regulatory matters and drafting and vetting contracts and agreements for banks and finance companies.
- The candidate should be well-versed in external commercial borrowings, working capital, term loan, and project loan matters;
- Familiar with and have a working knowledge of security creation and documentation matters; and
- Conversant with digital processes and practices in the banking and financial industry.
Interested candidates can send their applications to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.