ABOUT THE CHAMBERS
Chambers of Roshan Santhalia is a boutique law firm providing legal representation and law-based consultancy services to our clients. The Chamber is being led by Advocate Roshan Santhalia who commands expertise and an immaculate reputation in the field of mainstream civil, criminal, matrimonial and consumer law/ litigation. Roshan graduated from arguably the topmost law school in the country, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad completing his 5-year B.A. (Hons) LLB program in the year 2011. Subsequently, he pursued a full-time degree in MSc Criminal Justice from Oxford University, United Kingdom. Returning to his home country in 2012, Santhalia Law Chambers was set up to provide in-depth and intensively researched legal advice and representation to its clients.
Santhalia Law Chambers enjoy updated and niche legal repositories like Manupatra, All India Reporter, Supreme Court Cases (SCC), India Kanoon etc. which enables us to provide our clients precedent (judgment) based on sharp legal opinions and advice. Particular and special emphasis is provided on the execution of time-based assignments thereby providing credible legal opinion and services in a professional manner. The firm understands and appreciates the importance of providing “attention to detail” while preparing the case briefs/ legal drafts and therefore, immense importance is always attached to a meticulous and comprehensive analysis of case files and relevant judgments.
The firm presently enjoys an 1800 square feet office consisting of a well-equipped conference room for client conferences, cubicles for law associates and interns, a mini library consisting of all the leading commentaries and books on different areas of law etc.
- Designation: Junior Counsel
- No. of Position(s): 1 (one)
- Qualification: Law graduates, however, preference would be given to either those in the top 20% of the graduating batch (If batch ranks are not available then percentage/GPA needs to be sent along with the batch size) or to those applicants who have won or have been runners-up during his law school in a reputed moot court competition.
- Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month + drafting incentives on the basis of the quality of drafts + expenses as per actuals.
- PQE: 0 – 2 years
- Working Hours: 9 AM to 8 PM (Monday to Saturday)
- Location: Competent House, Connaught Place, New Delhi
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates may email their updated resumes to email@example.com and CC – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th September 2022 (midnight).
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-