ABOUT THE INDUSTRY
Bajaj Telefilms Ltd has firmly established its identity as a game–changer and a harbinger of innovation in the Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry. It is one of India’s leading Television and Movies production companies, with differentiated strengths across television and motion pictures. It is the provider of entertainment in India and one of the first companies to venture into Hindi and regional General Entertainment Channel (GEC) space. It has established a benchmark in television programming and successfully evolved from being a pure-play TV content provider, into one that produces content for the small and big screen and the Internet. It has also firmly established our identity as a game-changer and a harbinger of innovation in the Media & Entertainment (M&E) Industry.
Bajaj’s pioneering vision has resulted in continuous innovations, which then enabled us to attain leadership and make a significant contribution to the industry. With a strong track record of producing quality content for Hindi GECs and an ability to create high-quality content, it is creating new entertainment paradigms in the M&E space.
- Designation: Legal executive – non-litigation
- PQE: 6 months – 1 year
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
- Draft and Vet various legal documents like NDA’s, MOU’s, Leave & License Agreements, Human Resource related Agreements, Assignment Agreements, Co-Production Agreements for films, Production agreements, Film Distribution agreements, Content acquisition agreements, Artist Service Agreements, Agreements with Writers, Music Composers, License Agreements, Channel Agreements, Content sharing Agreements with various mobile operators, Power of Attorneys, Authority letters etc.
- Draft various legal processes and develop standardized templates
- Draft various Notices and Reply to Notices
- Deal with Intellectual Property issues and supervise the registration and protection of Trade Marks, Domain Names, Copyrights etc. of the Company
- Advise the concerned departments on various legal issues.
- Coordinate with the lawyers, channels, and HR department
- Provide inputs for resolving contractual disputes
- Ensure timely and appropriate maintenance of records by the Contracts team
- Maintaining MIS
- Filing, scanning, printing, franking of all the Agreements Sourcing Stamp Papers
- Minor Outdoor work in the Legal department
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates can send their application to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.