About the Organization
A Gurugram-based law practise that specialises in offering full legal aid with relation to civil and criminal issues, RERA complaints, RERA agent registration, situations involving bounced checks, LAC matters, and Writs, among other things. In the courts situated in Gurugram, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Noida, and Jaipur, we offer comprehensive legal aid.
About the Responsibilities
For a position at our Delhi office, we are searching for a candidate who has an interest for competition law and policy.
- The team, in our opinion, gains a lot from tight cooperation, participation in business management, and mentoring. Under the direction of our senior team members, we anticipate that colleagues will spend at least three out of every five days working from our New Delhi office.
- a legal degree earned at the graduate level from a reputable university with strong academic qualifications
- enrolled with the State Bar Council or the Bar Council of India
- Recent graduates will need to start working on obtaining these credentials as soon as possible.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of economic topics important to competition legislation
- the capacity to recognise pertinent legal issues and perform preliminary legal analysis
- Knowledge of current competition law changes and the will to continuously monitor and inform the team with little oversight
- strong interpersonal abilities, as well as a command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational abilities, along with a healthy respect for boundaries both inside and outside of the workplace
- curiosity & openness to learning
- Although not required, a postgraduate degree (LLM or equivalent) with a concentration in competition law is preferred.
- involvement in extracurricular activities with an emphasis on competition law, such as moots, debates, teaching help, publication of academic papers, etc.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – resume and a maximum of two writing samples to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.