ABOUT THE FIRM
Ashwathh Legal’s focused practice areas include Intellectual Property Rights(Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights and Designs), Investigations & Enforcement, Litigation, Data Privacy & Security, Trade Compliances and Legal Metrology. The firm’s partners bring an extensive and combined experience of over 40 years in IPR and its allied domains. The partners are highly respected for their varied experience and domain expertise having represented major international & domestic clients across diverse sectors including Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals, Media & Technology, Automotive, FMCG, Banking & Financial Services, Apparel and E-commerce industries in contentious as well as non-contentious issues.
Ashwathh Legal is devoted to an ethical and technologically adept practice with a paperless office and takes pride in delivering excellence across prosecution and litigation under one roof. The entire practice is managed on a Matter Management Software Suite that ensures timely responses to clients and strict adherence to deadlines. This ethos ensures all attorneys and staff are well-trained in best practices followed across the globe and understand and respect the client’s needs.
- Job Designation: Litigation Associate
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Experience: 1+ years
ELIGIBILITY AND EXPERIENCE
- LLB degree from a reputed Law School
- 1-2 years of litigation experience in an IP law firm
- Core understanding of IPR / Technology laws, Litigation proceedings, and Commercial filing
- Hands-on experience in appearing and representing before the relevant forums such as the Delhi High Court and other District Courts
- Proficient in drafting commercial suits and pleadings, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of pertinent case laws, precedents, and procedures
Interested candidates can send their applications to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-