About Asatkalpa Consulting
Asatkalpa is a growing recruitment firm that believes in simplifying hiring for fast-growing startups. Through their tailor-made end-to-end recruitment solutions, they take on the challenge to connect their partner clients(you) to the most relevant and reliable talents while relieving you from this painstaking yet vital task. They have been at the forefront of the HR and Recruitment Services industry for more than a year, helping companies discover the best senior and middle-level talents to scale up.
They help one build a robust and long-lasting talent reputation responsible for the growth and success of the organization’s initiatives. From the time you hand over a part of or the entire recruitment process to us to the time they close it with the offer letter generation, they uphold our promise of transparency and handholding across Contingency Search, RPO, and Leadership Hiring services.
They are actively hiring for the role of “Sr. Legal Counsel” for a leading Fintech firm based at the Mumbai location.
- Overseeing the litigation for and on behalf of our company
- Sending legal notices and replies to legal notices for and on behalf of our company respectively.
- Engaging with various law firms and lawyers to prepare strategies for various forms of litigations including but not limited to proceedings under the Negotiable Instruments Act,1881, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, Commercial Courts Act, 2015 and to ensure the implementation of the aforesaid strategies.
- Reviewing the drafts of legal notices, petitions, complaints, plaints, replies, and rejoinders prepared by external lawyers, to be filed on behalf of our Company in ongoing as well as future litigations.
- Coordinating with the business team(s) to collect and collate documents for the purpose of filing any fresh case(s) on behalf of our company
- Keeping track of changes in laws applicable to the company and preparing internal notes and checklist(s) for the same.
- Assist in closing strategic deals with external partners, and services providers, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing various types of agreements such as Confidentiality Agreements, Data Sharing Agreements, Service Agreements, Client Agreements, Channel Partner Agreements, Terms & Conditions, Privacy policies etc.
- Law degree from a reputed university recognized by the Bar Council of India with CS qualified.
- Post-qualification work experience in the range of 3+ Yrs
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Prior experience in the FinTech or financial services industry would be preferred.
- The candidate should possess good research skills.
- Negotiation skills are required.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-