ABOUT AMP ENERGY
Amp Energy develop, owns and operates clean energy assets throughout our core markets around the world. Alongside Amp X, their disruptive grid-edge technology platform utilizing proprietary artificial intelligence expertise, they are reimagining the grid and leading the Energy Transition. The company is headquartered in Toronto with global operations throughout North America, Australia, Japan, Spain, Czech Republic, and the UK. Founded in 2009, Amp is a high-growth disruptor at scale, backed by major investments from institutional capital partners including most recently the Carlyle Group, which invested US$374 million into the company in late 2020.
- Job Designation: Associate – Legal (Land & Permits)
- Job Location: New Delhi (or any of our regional offices in Mumbai/Bangalore/Kolkata – location not a constraint for the right candidate)
- Experience: 2+ years
ELIGIBILITY AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors of Law- preferably from a reputed institute
- 2-4 years post-qualification, candidates who have experience in the renewable energy sector will be preferred
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work collaboratively with team members nearby and remotely, managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.