ABOUT THE FIRM
Agraa Legal is a Bangalore-based law firm founded by legal professionals from both Bar and the Bench and is an amalgam of advocates associated earlier with leading law firms in India. Blending youth and expertise, the Firm provides its clients under a single roof, varied kinds of legal services/ legal assistance. Agraa Legal is striving towards providing quality work and personalized services to its clients with speed and efficiency and aims to maintain, at all times, the highest degree of professional ethics and integrity.
Agraa Legal has extensive experience in advising and appearing in Civil, Commercial and Constitutional matters before various courts and tribunals. The Firm advises and appears for software companies, biotechnological companies, pharmaceutical companies, infrastructure companies and firms, venture capitalists, high-net-worth individuals, politicians, hospitals and doctors, educational institutions, trusts, RWAs, financial institutions, real estate companies, media houses, etc.
- Job Designation: Associate (Real Estate Team)
- PQE: 0-2 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Conducting title due diligence
- Preparing requisition lists, title verification and drafting title reports.
- Conduct research on property laws, personal laws etc.
- To be part of client meetings and negotiations
- Drafting of legal opinion.
- Drafting of deeds like sale, release, gift, joint development agreement, power of attorney, lease deed etc.,
ELIGIBILITY AND SKILLS
- The associate must have basic knowledge in Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act, Law relating to Probate and Succession, RERA, Karnataka Land Revenue Act, Karnataka Land Reforms Act, Stamp and Registration Act, Municipal Corporation Laws.
- Interested candidates applying for the job must know to read and write Kannada and English.
Interested candidates can send their applications to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-