About the job
·Contract Management – Proficiency in Contract drafting/ vetting from a legal perspective.
· Drafting/ Vetting/ negotiations – Drafting legal notices, MOUs/ LOIs, NDAs, Lease Deeds, etc., and other agreements with a focus on Real Estate, Risk Mitigation, and final closure of the same during client calls.
· Litigation Management – Coordination with external counsels and internal business departments for litigation matters,
· Corporate Governance – Work with the Finance Department, external counsels, company secretaries, auditors, etc. for corporate governance, secretarial work, etc.
· Research/ Regulatory
· Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives. Industry-specific monthly legal updates.
· Interprets, understands, and applies relevant laws, legal and regulatory systems, principles, and practices. Incumbent demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and adherence to core values of the company’s ethics and code of conduct.
· Investment Transactions and debt funding
· Effectively manage the successful negotiation, drafting, and completion of complex corporate transactions and contracts
· Analyze the implications for current and future business, on account of proposed changes to the law, report the same to the management, demonstrating a wider view that benefits the company.
· Coordination with different business verticals/ departments, support functions, operations team, and site teams for the purposes of ensuring our representation before quasi-judicial; judicial and regulatory authorities in the manner as directed or required, with emphasis on Real Estate, Product, and Corporate Strategy.
· Coordination with different business verticals/ departments, support functions, operations team, and site teams for the purposes of replying to claims against the Company
· Work with Corporate Strategy, Finance, and the Company Secretary in close coordination with to proactively manage investments and acquisitions, Corporate Governance matters etc.
· Work with the Real Estate and Product Team closely on Lease Deeds, Due Diligences, Landlord Communication and Issues, Compliances etc
· Work with the stakeholders and the external legal counsel on managing litigation and ensuring minimum adverse order against the company
Link to Apply
Click here to apply https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2714074739/
Editor: Mudit Jain
For regular updates, join us: