3-4 years of Post Qualified Experience in Corporate Law
New Delhi, India
Roles and Responsibility:
- Experience in Complex Contract Review projects, preferably with technology / IT MNCs or a reputed law firm.
- A clear understanding of legal concepts and a strong desire to learn/ adapt new skills.
- Past experience of working in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to read and understand highly complex contractual language to identify and flag client risks and suggest mitigation
- A collaborative approach, self-starter attitude and high integrity with a demonstrated track record of building relationships across teams.
- Target Driven along with an eye for details
- Quick learner and adaptive to any process change in a minimal time period
- The ability to prioritize tasks, work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word
As per industry standards.
How to apply?
For regular updates, join us: