About Gandhi & Associates
Gandhi and Associate’s core objective is to provide legal consultancy and in-house support to its client and deliver quality work within a set timeframe to ensure that it benefits both the client as well as the firm in achieving their desired goals and objectives.
About the opportunity
At Gandhi & Associates they look to retain the services of motivated, enthusiastic and qualified lawyers at all levels of experience within the firm. Join them and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Roles and responsibilities
- Perform First Line Review of contracts, e.g. License Agreements, Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and EULA and other commercial contracts.
- Assist senior team members in negotiating contracts for our clients from various sectors such as Education, Healthcare, Publishing Companies, IT Services Industry, Schools Management Companies etc.
- Draft responses to parties’ stand to ensure conformity to client specifications to ensure best representation of client requirements in agreements to be reviewed by senior.
- Accompany Senior for client/customer negotiation calls and prepare call notes.
- Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers within the organization as well as the clients’ legal representatives and business team on projects involving the agreements described above.
- Confirm to deadlines on client deliverables without delays and renegotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of the originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
- Associates are lawyers who understand the basic contractual and legal concepts, and are able to interpret, and review the contracts. They are also expected to have good verbal and written communication skills. Associates typically comprise the first stage of the contract review process.
- Good analytical & logical skills.
- Knowledge of English/Grammar enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different client respective processes in order to be able to function smoothly and integrate with the client’s system.
- Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
- Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude, contributing to team morale.
- Bachelor’s degree and Law degree (LLB) from accredited, reputable institutions
- Attorney with 1-2 years of relevant contract review, redlining and negotiation experience
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.