Centre for Environmental Law, Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU) is organizing a two-day International Conference on the theme of Self-Reliance in Trade and Development: Re Defining The Contours of Law and Policy.
The Conference is being conducted in furtherance of the two-year project “Towards the development of a Robust Legal & Policy Framework in Protection, Promotion and Standardisation of Indian Businesses: Enhancement and Implementation of the AatmaNirbhar Bharat Vision” granted by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
The project focuses on proposing a Plan to Promote (Make in India), Protect (Indian enterprises) and Standardize (Indian products) and prepare a Policy on the Promotion, Protection, and Standardization of the Make in India Initiative towards the achievement of AatmaNirbhar Bharat.
- Dates: January 20-21, 2023
- Mode: Hybrid mode (online and physical)
- Venue: Training Centre, National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Representatives of Government and Regulatory Bodies.
- Lawyers, Legal Professionals, Consultants, Practitioners.
- Academicians, Students, and Research Scholars from the disciplines of Law, Finance, Business Management, Commerce, and Public Policy.
- Members of Research Institutes, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
- Representatives from Companies or other Institutions.
- Observer Participant: INR 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only)
- Single Author: INR 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only)
- Two Authors: INR 6,000/-(Rupees Six Thousand only)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.