Any final-year law student or a second-year student of three years law course and a fourth or fifth-year student of five years law course.
1) Legal Research
2) Maintaining Case Files and updating Case Status
3) Drafting legal Documents including but not limited to Legal Notice, Agreements
4) Attending Court Hearings.
1) Strong Research and Analytical Skills.
2) Excellent Communication and interpersonal skits.
3) Ability to work as part of a team.
4) Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work.
Delhi High Court and District Courts in Delhi NCR and tribunals.
Interested candidates may send their 2-page CV to Deepakjoshiclc@gmail.com with the subject title CV for internship.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-