About the job
The team at The Law Legato work tremendously towards developing a complete solution for law students. From providing various blogs to previous year question papers and notes for different courses, the team is focused.
As an intern at The Law Legato you can develop your skills along with recognition for your piece of work.
1 Month Internship, Part-Time Allowed
• Work on research related to legal topics
• Write articles for the website
• Indulge in various activities that are taken up by the organisation in the near future
- Enrolled in law school
- Should be able to work on MS-Word and MS-Excel
- Should be proficient in English
The intern would be required to devote at least 5hours a week. Work schedule can be adjusted as per intern’s request
We give you opportunity to learn even if you do not have any prior knowledge or experience in researching. Period of internship can be extended on demand by intern after considering the work submitted. Some of the selected interns can learn about reviewing and work with the review team as well.
How to Apply?
Please send your CV to
For regular updates, join us: