About the Internship:
We are hiring Interns for our Law Firm DM Legal Associates. Only those Interns interested for long term commitment are requested to apply. The Intern showcasing capabilities to learn and dedication for work would be given opportunity to sign Article ship for Solicitors
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Detailed and a comprehensive research on Laws
2. Vetting important documents of the Firm.
3. Assisting in Drafting of several legal documents
4. Updating and revising new acts and judgements.
5. Writing Articles and Research Papers on several laws and legal developments
6. Understanding and preparing legal briefs, research papers on laws, whenever required.
7. To review various legal documents, agreements, notices etc.
9. To undertake proper feeding of information/ documentation for preparation and contesting the
10. To handle legal due diligence and title investigation projects.
11. Internal Communication-
12. To liaison with senior legal professionals for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures.
13. Assisting, Drafting and vetting of memorandums of understanding, confirmation deeds, powers of attorney, indemnities, agreement to sell (residential and commercial units), L&L agreement, drafting of consent terms and settlement agreements etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Should possess excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- Be updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
- Should be Law Student from an accredited college or university in law
- Should be ready to join immediately
- Should be ready to work from office
- The Firm shall be providing any salary but only basic Stipend to the intern.
- So only serious candidate interested to accept challending role are requested to apply.
How to apply?
For regular updates, join us: