About Our Organization:
Law, Psychology and Philosophy Review is a student run academic initiative with the aim of bringing in together the cultures, ideas, opinions and thoughts from other fields of study to create awareness about the importance of interpreting law from different perspectives beyond the
boundaries of law.
Duration of Internship:
- The duration of the internship is for one month and the internship is divided into 2 parts:
- The first part of the internship focuses on writing one article each week for two weeks on any topics of psychology and philosophy with special emphasis on law and on topics or law or research methodology which are not discussed often.
- Second part of the internship focuses solely on the growth of the interns and within the last two weeks, there will be open group discussions, question and answer sessions etc with the focus on interns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The nature of internship is Work from Home/Virtual Internship.
Content Writers are expected to submit 1 article each week for two weeks on topics relating to unique areas of law or topics of law as a multidisciplinary approach followed by a two week interns/content writers focused growth period. The content writers will be given due credits for the articles written by them.
Our Organisation has been launched with a very unique vision and our vision differs from other academic initiatives as we aim to interpret law from different fields of study and also discuss the topics of law that are not discussed very often. Thus, following are the unique skills that may be
- Basic Knowledge of Psychology, Philosophy and International Law
- Ability to interpret several fields of study and interpret law as a multidisciplinary approach.
Who can apply?
Students and Professionals from the fields of Law, Psychology, Philosophy and other fields of study who think that they would be a good addition to our initiative may apply and kindly visit our website beforehand to know the gist of our initiative.
- Internship Certificate
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home
- Due credit for articles will be given on our website
Atishay Sethi: 9468001007 (Whatsapp), 8668380939
Chaitanya Chaudhary: 9834595802
For any queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Send us your Curriculum Vitae and a Statement of Purpose indicating the purpose and why us along with one sample write up written by you to us email@example.com with the Subject line, “Application for Internship – Content Writers”