About the Organization
Treelife was founded with the sole purpose of empowering start-up businesses & helping entrepreneurs protect and monetize their ideas by providing customized legal, financial, and compliance advice at every stage of growth. Backed by a multidisciplinary team with a proven niche in the startup space, we are adept at swiftly identifying and delivering effective solutions for early-stage businesses. From company formation to fundraising transactions, co-founders’ agreement to founder disputes, and from investors coming on the capable to their exit, we provide bespoke solutions to complex financial, legal, and compliance problems.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on a variety of legal issues
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of legal documents, such as contracts and briefs
- Attend meetings with clients and take notes
- Perform administrative tasks, such as filing and organizing documents
- Assist in investment transactions for startups and investors in the ecosystem, from overseeing the drafting, and vetting to negotiating transaction documents
- Assist in managing compliance & legal functions
- Assist on a broad variety of matters from complex matters to routine standard matters: company law, data protection, commercial contracts, foreign investments, acquisitions & investment exits
Eligibility and Requirements
- Currently enrolled in a law school.
- The Intern should be available for a full-time (in-office) internship
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- A highly motivated and organized Law Intern to join their legal team.
- The Law Intern will work under the supervision of our experienced attorneys to provide legal support for our organization.
The tenure for the internship is of 1 month(Assignment based)
To apply, CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-